join our squad.
It’s not just a career, we are family. Do you have a passion for building and growing communities, and want to play an integral part in changing the landscape of how people choose to work? We want you!
We’re looking for a self-starter to manage a complex of space for startups, traditional businesses, regional offices of national firms, small businesses, and freelancers. This person will work hand-in-hand with our Community Manager to maximize our occupancy through sales techniques and outstanding customer service, maintaining an extraordinary sense of community, running the day-to-day operations of the space, developing creative local marketing strategies, and planning engaging member events.
The Community Associate will need to be willing to perform the dirty work (work from the front desk, answer the phone, refill the coffee, greet members, etc.) We want someone who is excited to become a crucial part of our success and is willing to start at the root, and grow with us! Pun very much intended there.
You wear many hats…
Business Development/Marketing: You help market the space through social media and email marketing. You give amazing tours and follow our sales process to get the right people into the space and keep it at capacity.
Member on-boarding: You get members signed up in our system, on all the right email lists and connected to the Internet and printer. And you make sure they know and follow the house rules!
Connector: You connect members to each other and you connect members to resources that they need to be successful in their business.
The Concierge: You tell people where to go for lunch, for the best afternoon walk and the best car wash.
Host/Hostess: You make sure every member feels cared for and connected to you and the other members of the space. This includes making sure they have a clean/organized workspace, to hosting member events, to knowing what each member does for work and for fun and making connections among the members. You make coffee, you make sure there’s always an abundance of coffee mugs. You listen for ways to delight members. You are charming but tactful and firm when you need to be.
● Facilitating outstanding customer service
● Creating a warm and welcoming environment for our members
● Resolve member issues with professionalism and patience
● Devise and execute local marketing strategies to generate leads
● Conduct sales tours to execute on sales strategy and maintain high occupancy
● Managing community initiatives designed to develop member relationships
● Inputting and maintaining accurate data across various platforms
● Overseeing and executing daily office operations
● Liaison with facilities team on building operations and maintenance
● Management of local vendors
● 1 – 3 years of work experience in sales, hospitality, customer service, or business operations
● Strong verbal and communication skills
● Self starter who has the ability to work independently
● Exceptional organizational and multitasking skills
● Ability to connect well with people; warm and approachable
● Team player
● Reliable, inquisitive, patient
● Passion for delighting customers
● Professional demeanor
● Enjoys continuous change and improvement
● High hustle quotient: willing to get your hands dirty as necessary to move fast and get things done
● Prior leadership experience a plus